Setting up an Account
This Guide provides step-by-step instructions for creating a GreyNoise trial account and navigating the account settings.
Step 1: Sign Up for an Account
- Navigate to the GreyNoise Sign Up Page: https://viz.greynoise.io/signup/
- If you wish to create an account with Google SSO, click the "Sign up with Google" button
- To create an account with your email and a password, fill out the required fields in the form and click "Create Account"
- Review the Getting Started information:
- Validate your account via the sent email to begin using GreyNoise.
Step 2: Review Your Account Settings
- Once logged into the GreyNoise Visualizer at https://viz.greynoise.io, click on your name the upper right corner navigation area to view the account options.
- The Account Settings page provides access to:
- My Plan Details - gives you an overview of your current plan
- My API Key - Shows our GreyNoise API Key
- My Alerts - Allows you to manage your alerts
- Account Details - Allows you to update your information or delete your account.
- If you make any changes, click the "Save and Update Account" button to submit those changes.
Step 3: Enterprise Trial
All new accounts can activate a free 14-day trial, which provides users full access to the GreyNoise product via the Visualizer and the API.
Step 3: Convert Your Account to a Paid Subscription
Once the Trial period for the GreyNoise account has expired, access can be re-established by purchasing a subscription to the GreyNoise service. Email [email protected] for pricing and information.
Updated 6 months ago