GNQL API will now return additional data for each IP returned in the data portion of the response
New data fields have been added:
- metadata.destination_country - The full name where the GreyNoise sensor is physically located
- metadata.destination_country_code - The country code where GreyNoise sensor is physically located
There are two new aliases created to differentiate source and destination country.
- metadata.source _country is the same data as metadata.country. metadata.source _country is preferred.
- metadata.source_country_code is the same data as metadata.country_code. Metadata.source_country_code is preferred.
Note: The data within the fields will be identical.
GNQL STATS API will return additional aggregate details:
Two new data fields are added to the API response.
- source_countries - most common source countries
- destination_countries - most common destination countries
Note: The data within the countries and source_countries outputs will be the same.